Connect To The Youth In Your Family By Connecting Them To Their Family History


Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Grateful for all the attention.

Thank you so much to everyone who has been spreading the word about our new book.

Amy Coffin and James Tanner both published their reviews from the pre-publication copy I sent them.  I'm so glad they liked it.  I really appreciate their opinions.   I was so pleased when both James and his wife had to read the book.  That's what I'm hoping.  I'm hoping that as people get their hands on it they'll find it engaging and full of ideas that they need. 

I can't wait for Randy Seaver to try it out with his grandchildren.  He is such an awesome Grandpa and a great genealogist.  I'm sure we'll have lots of notes to compare. 

Thanks to Dick Eastman.  I hope it will help all of your readers inspire their family members with their family history. 

And Carolyn Murphy, I hope the book helps all your readers heal their families and strengthen their posterity even more. 

Thanks for helping us teach more youth about the joys of family history and strengthen family relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment