Connect To The Youth In Your Family By Connecting Them To Their Family History


Friday, January 9, 2015

Come and Visit The Chart Chick

With the holiday rush and the new year ringing in, you may think I am on vacation over here.  Some days I wish that were the case.  In fact, not so much at the moment.  I'm busy getting things ready for Rootstech, along with a couple of other conferences.  I've been pretty active and vocal on my other blog though, so come on over to The Chart Chick and catch up with me.  I've got a customer satisfaction survey that Family ChartMasters will donate $1 to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children for every completed response we receive, a newly updated and completely free Salt Lake City Travel Guide available for download, and an upcoming introduction to my Rootstech Outside the Box partnership sessions with Maureen Taylor and Lisa Louise Cooke.  Things are jumping over on my other blog, so stop by and say "hello!"

No comments:

Post a Comment