- Who Do You Think You Are Live. February 22-24 London, England
- Janet is speaking on "Grandmother’s Bullet Proof Vest: Why Your Children Need To Know Their Family’s History and What To Do About It." Feb 23rd at noon and "Grandpa's on my Ipod: Extending your Family History Using Social Networking and Mobile Devices." on Feb 24th at 11am.
- Family History Expo February 22-23rd St. George Utah.
- Lara will be exhibiting and showing off our new book.
- North Florida Genealogy Conference March 8-9, St. Augustine Florida
- Janet will be speaking on "The New Family Tree," "Grandmother’s Bullet Proof Vest: Why Your Children Need To Know Their Family’s History and What To Do About It," and "My Mother's Manipulations: How Mom Turned Me Into A Genealogist Without Really Meaning To."
- RootsTech March 21-23rd Salt Lake City, Utah
- Janet will be speaking on "The Cool Parts of Genealogy: Engaging My Teenagers Case Study" at 3pm on Thursday. and Library of Alexandria Rule: Research Survival for the Digital Age at 11am on Saturday.
- UGA Spring Conference April 19-20 in Woods Cross Utah.
- National Genealogical Society Conference May 8-11 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Janet will be speaking on“Magnifying Glass, Wide-Angle Lens or Telescope? Charts To Visualize and Share Your Family Tree” at 9:30 am on 11 May
- Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree June 7-9 Burbank, California
- Janet will be speaking on "Double Your Membership, Double Your Fun: The UGA Case Study" at 11am June 7, "Beyond Scotch Tape: Charts to Fascinate Your Family" at 3:30 on June 8th. and "Let's Get This Party Started, Family History Conferences For The Whole Family." at 2:30 on June 9th.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
If you missed the sale...
Come see us at the conferences we are attending this spring. I'll be speaking alot about youth and family history. I'm excited to get to see you and find out what your ideas are too. Here's where we are going next.